Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friday's Feast #27

Welcome to Friday's Feast...
a buffet for the brain.


Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?

Money... and new plants in spring time.

Soup

How many cousins do you have?

I'm not sure, but know it's lots. I don't know all of them.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

Somewhere around an 8 or 9. I try to be honest, and I know that no one on earth is totally honest. If nothing else, we lie to ourselves at times.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.

The air we breathe is something we can't be charged for.

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

Some People Roll In New Gardens.


Happy Friday's Feast!!


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Fabulous Feedbacks.
Your words brighten my day!!


7 comments:

Marsha said...

The air we breathe is free... however it costs now if you need to put some in the tires of your automobile! lol

Nice feast!

Anonymous said...

I like your salad! Soo true:)Great feast!!! Enjoy the weekend! Mine is posted too,HERE.

Mitchypoo said...

Great feast! And I like your dessert.

mari said...

hmm... i forgot about money being green (here in my country, a green paper bills costs P5, which is about $.25)

thanks for dropping by my feast! happy weekend!

Kara said...

Great feast :)

Gattina said...

I also wrote "air" for free, lol !

Melanie said...

Good answer for your salad.