Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Weather Report

I am so far behind on my blogging it's ridiculous. I just noticed I haven't put up my weather report in almost a week, and that just will not do. When I get behind on that I can't remember what kind of weather we had, I can just post the temperatures that are listed on the Weather Network website. I know one day not long ago we had some snow, rain, sunshine and clouds, all in the one day, but which day I can't be sure just now. I know today was cold and gloomy, and that's about all I can be sure of, lol. It's currently -5°C, and the day is long from over. You'll see todays report later this evening.


These are the temperatures for January 15, according to the weathernetwork.com

MAX TEMP : 0.3°C

MIN TEMP : -9.5°C

MEAN TEMP : -4.6°C



These are the temperatures for January 14, according to the weathernetwork.com

MAX TEMP : 3.2°C

MIN TEMP : -3.8°C

MEAN TEMP : -0.3°C




These are the temperatures for January 13, according to the weathernetwork.com

MAX TEMP : 0.4°C

MIN TEMP : -5.1°C

MEAN TEMP : -2.4°C



These are the temperatures for January 12, according to the weathernetwork.com

MAX TEMP : 0.8°C

MIN TEMP : -4.7°C

MEAN TEMP : -2°C

No comments: