Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Getting "Me" Back!!!


People are starting to notice that change in me. Dave, a long time friend I used to work with, was by today for a visit. He said he sees a spark in me that he hasn't seen in years, back in the '80s. That's nice to know. On my birthday I got an email from my younger brother, as well as wishing me a happy birthday, he said it had been good to see me at Christmas, and commented on how happy I'm looking. He must be seeing that spark in me again too. Largely, I have to attribute that 'spark' to MaxGXL. I really am feeling so much better since taking it, and think that it is something everyone should take.

MaxGXL is a Glutathione Accelerator! What does that mean? It encourages your body to produce more glutathione, and glutathione is a protein substance that your body naturally produces, but that declines after age 20, allowing aging and diseases to start. Glutathione functions both as an antioxidant and an antitoxin and is a major defense system against illness and aging.

Modern research has shown that individuals who have low levels of glutathione are susceptible to chronic illness. Decreased levels of glutathione can be brought about by continual stress upon the immune system. As we now know, a lowered immune system can bring about illness and disease. This is a ferocious cycle. While you need glutathione for a productive immune system, a weakened immune system hampers the production of glutathione.

Glutathione has been shown to slow down the aging process, detoxify and improve liver function, strengthen the immune system, and reduce the chances of developing cancer. Glutathione also works to help improve mental functions, increase energy, improve concentration, permit increased exercise, and improve heart and lung function - just to name a few.

No comments: