Saturday, October 06, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Hello and welcome everyone!! This is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. I find things to be grateful for everyday, but there is this special day every year for people to come together and celebrate gratitude. What are some of the things you are grateful for in your life?? Please tell me about them, even if you don't live in Canada.

I have so much to be grateful for, so here are just a few of the things:
- I am grateful I get to be 'Mom' to Reba (dog), Shadow (cat), Grace Hawk (rabbit), Lady Bird, Tom Tom & Jamie (budgie birds) as well as Smudge, Daisy, Sheri, Charlie & Cherry (chinchillas). I am also grateful for my chickens.
- I am grateful for the food I eat
- I am grateful for my dependable truck
- I am grateful for walks at the dog park with Reba
- I am grateful for my very good health
- I am grateful for the Okanagan Centre for Positive Living
- I am grateful for my good, safe, warm home
- I am grateful for my blog and all my 'on line' friends that come to visit me here
- I am grateful for my 'off line' friends and family
- I am grateful for the growth of healthy, fulfilling love in my life
- I am grateful for this laptop computer
- I am grateful for the ever increasing amount of good in my life
- I am grateful that I have lots more things to be grateful for

There... that's a dozen for you... yup, 12 of the things I am grateful for. I challenge you to meet or beat my Gratitude List! If you choose to do it on your blog, please leave a message to let me know and I'll come visit to read it. Or you can leave it here as Fabulous Feedbacks if you prefer.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Thankful for you! :)