Friday, September 28, 2007

Womens Loungewear


When I was younger I dressed totally for looks whether it was comfortable or not. Then finally I was able to dress for looks and for comfort in my tight jeans and cowboy boots, usually a "muscle shirt" under a jean jacket. Now I tend to wear sloppy, ugly clothes around home then change when I go out.

Tonight I visited a web site that has womens loungewear comfortable enough for around home while still being nice for wearing out in public. How's that for convenience and versatility! They also have sleepwear. Check out this site if you're looking for comfortable, stylish clothing. These clothes sure look like they would be comfortable, and some of them have sexy bits like open backs and T backs. The Erin Braxton line of womens loungewear cuts out the middle-man and provides easy, sassy and comfortable clothing for women. All Erin Braxton clothing is crafted in the United States.


The link(s) in this ad has been removed - March 7, 2009

1 comment:

Stine said...

I've tagged you - if you're into that sort of thing. If not - just ignore it!