Friday, September 07, 2007

Page Rank

I'm wondering what's happening with the page rank. I've been doing a lot of work and waiting for the page ranks to be updated, sure that mine would change. It's been months now that I keep expecting it to change soon, to be updated. So far I have seen no change in my page rank. Now I'm wondering... has the PR not been updated in absolute ages? or has it been updated and even with all the stuff I've done mine still hasn't changed at all?

Does anyone know anything about this??

4 comments:

Sandee said...

My pagerank has been three for as long as I can remember. So, we are in the same boat.

Travis Cody said...

That must be frustrating when you're counting on the PR to increase the opportunities for PPP. Hopefully it's just a glitch and they'll work it out soon.

Anonymous said...

As least you have PR3.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice! We're finally back on highspeed... as of last night! Can't wait to catch up with you :-)

I don't think PR has been updated yet - my dot com still says zero. Google seems to be taking it's dear sweet time with it!!

Hope all is well with you!