Friday, September 21, 2007

News

I may have someone to clean up my yard. I just talked on the phone to a fellow I know who is considering it and we will talk again, in person this time, on Sunday afternoon. Ron has helped me here before, but for no pay, so he knows fairly much what he's getting into here. This time he will be paid, but I told him that I won't be able to pay him until the place is sold. Bob also has said he'll give me a day or two here and there when he can fit it in. He has some equipment that could come in very handy for this, including a fence post auger in case I want to put some posts in to make things look "dressed up".

I haven't heard back yet from the niece (Shannon - used to be an investor) who agreed to check out this investment opportunity for me, or her friend who's into investing who she said she would get to look at it too. I also sent a message to the husband of another of my nieces, but haven't heard back from him even to acknowledge that he got the message, never mind anything about the opportunity. Of course, all I can do is give them the URL for the web site and have them check that out, but Shannon's friend maybe has other avenues to check it out too. Sometime next week Bob will take me to visit Orest & Lorraine. They invested in this and are now living off the interest of their investments. I haven't seen them in a couple years, so am looking forward to the visit, and also want to ask questions about this investing. I know they will be happy to answer my questions, and they'll do it honestly.

No comments: