Saturday, September 29, 2007

Manic Monday - Orange


Hello and welcome to my Manic Monday.
The word Mo (It's A Blog Eat Blog World) chose for us to post about is Orange.


At church I found a perfect "orange" opportunity.

Hannah, our church pianist and minister's wife, wore a beautiful orange shawl to church today, so I told her about Manic Monday and she was okay with me taking photos to share with you.



Here Hannah is reading from the Book Of The Month which we had the draw for today after the service. "Eleven Minutes" by Paulo Coelho. Notice that the book is also orange.



Also today I lit my pellet stove for the first time this fall. Notice the orange in the beautiful flames.


Have a Major Manic Monday!


Learn more about Manic Monday here.


13 comments:

Jenny McB said...

Orange you original, just had to throw that in. Isn't it funny when a color gets mentioned and you see it all day.
Have a good week!

Durward Discussion said...

The warmth of faith, music, firem and fruit ... not bad for one color

Anonymous said...

beautiful shawl. All great shots this week for orange.

Lisa Ryan said...

Happy Manic Monday Imma! That IS a gorgeous shawl.

Sandee said...

What a lovely lady too. Very well done for orange. Have a great MM. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shawl...is it a Pashmina? You'll be warm and toasty this winter. Come and visit my MM post.

Sophia said...

Great orange pics. Very nice!

Travis Cody said...

The orange in the flames is gorgeous.

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! :)
She's a beautiful lady.

Unknown said...

Very good takes on the orange theme. I love the shawl. It fits perfectly to the beautiful lady =)

Unknown said...

Oh, and thanks for the Desktop tag - I´ll post asap... immediately after I changed my desktop picture. I´ve done this MEME a few days ago already and so I´d like to present something new =)

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

We used to have a pellet stove in our former home, too, Miss Alice. We all miss it so badly. The fire, the scent, the beautiful colors and the comfy heat.

Julie said...

OH yeah! I can't wait to start our fireplace!