Friday, September 28, 2007

Ladies Golf Apparel


I am not at all into sports, on TV or in real life. I just have never liked them. Well, I did at one time enjoy playing volley ball and did so for awhile on a ladies volleyball team. I don't know what ever happened to that team, but it was a lot of years ago. When my younger brother still lived in this area, 25 years or more ago, I enjoyed going to watch him play hockey with his team. On TV I like to watch horse jumping events. That's as close as I come to enjoying sports, or at least any I've tried so far. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers that all enjoy golfing, 3 of them almost obsessively by my standards, haha. I think my sisters, and any other ladies that like golfing, would enjoy golf apparel ladies shopping at the pro shop.

No comments: