Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lack of Progress Report

Well, I must admit that I didn't get much done here today. Most of the day was again spent on the computer, then I had a nice nap while trying to read my book. Even at that, there was a lot I needed to do on the computer that didn't get done.

I have a penpal, through my church, that is in prison in the USA. I am sad to report that I haven't written to him is the last couple months. I keep meaning to but..... If any of you would like to write to him, please let me know and I will send you his address. He really would love to get more letters from the outside world. You would be a real blessing to this man if you were to write to him from time to time.

This evening I was talking to Dan on MSN and asked him to pick a spot, any spot, for me to start working on. This place is a real mess and somewhat overwhelming, so having someone pick a spot for me helps, lol. He said to start at the front door and work my way into the living room from there. So that's what I will do tomorrow. He is going to drop by tomorrow after work which is good. It will give me incentive to get enough done that he'll see progress when he walks in. Gotta love that, haha.

I also just joined a new list on Yahoo Groups. It's "Commit-to-be-fit" and I have to report daily but on what I've eaten and what exercise I've gotten. Today I did well with my eating, the only exercise I got was walking from the bed to the couch and back via the bathroom. Guess I'll have to work on that tomorrow too.

Does anyone have a "day stretcher" out there that I can borrow? I need more hours in my days to do everything. Oh... and I need a lot more energy too. And a clone would be a big help to me too. I tend to work better when not here alone, haha. I didn't even get my memes done this week since Manic Monday (I want to do Heads or Tails, usually do Wordless Wednesday and Thursday 13).

Wishing everyone a great day!

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Now Dan had a very good idea to start at the front door and work inward.

Keep us posted on how it goes!

Trenting said...

I have a prison penpal too, actually he's my biological father and quite frankly way cooler and more in tune with me, then the people I deal with in every day life!