Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thursday 13

Welcome to my 7th

THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

13 home renos I'd like to do.... if I had the money

1 - rip out the living room carpet and put down laminate flooring
2- put laminate flooring in the loom room
3- put laminate flooring in my computer room (spare bedroom)
4- tile my kitchen and hallway floors (I already did my bathroom floor... took me a long time to finish it, but I really love the end result)
5- new kitchen cabinets
6- drywall living room walls
7- tiles up the walls of my bathroom
8- add on a sun room where I can have my plants and sit in the bright light in a comfy chair
9- change the window in the kitchen into a bay window with glass shelves for plants and ornaments
10- build on a deck
11- change my front steps to lead out both ways, not just one
12- paint the rest of the inside doors white (okay, that wouldn't take much money... just time)
13- ahhhh, lucky 13 - have a special climate controlled room for my animals (rabbit and chinchillas that are in cages)

and just cuz I'm feeling generous.... I'll throw in a 14th, haha....
14- replace all skirting where needed (mobile home with additions)

Leave me your Fabulous Feedbacks now.... and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that means you have chinchillas in the space without climate control? WOW! Are you living near their natural habitat?
Good luck with your goals :)
Happy TT!

Tink said...

Wow, you have ambitious goals. I hope you'll be able to do all of it soon!
My Tt is about BED.

Deb said...

Wow, that's an ambitious list! Good luck on getting it all done! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds time consuming and expensive but I bet you'd love the end result.

Unknown said...

Wow, you are ambitious. Good luck on your list,

Ed
http://edsthread.co.nr

Jeremy Lowe said...

Another site just had a similar concept and I commented my list was way too large for my blog :-) Hope you get some of your items. Happy TT

Anonymous said...

I love tile. We tiled our bathroom and I think it looks great! :)

Maybe you'll become a millionaire someday (possibly get a big paid ad on your blog?!) and you can do all of that and more. *LOL*

Have a great Thursday.

Cinnamon Girl said...

My dream home would have a wrap around partially screen in veranda. I love porches. Just love them!

Suprina said...

I have a list of items that I want to get done to my own house. Replacing all the carpet downstairs is one. I am trying hard to talk my husband into Hard wood for the living room...Not having much success at it right now.

Great T13!

Unknown said...

Yes... My wife is wanting new floors also... I guess that is in my near future.

Thanks for the Read

Mitch

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of excellent renovation goals! Good luck with them!

Happy TT, and thanks for visiting mine. :)

Jenny McB said...

All it takes is money and time! Wish we were ambitious enough to do our bathroom!

Thanks for stopping by.

Travis Cody said...

Those are some great projects. You know what I do? I keep my list of home improvement projects on a spreadsheet.

Each on has it's own tab. That way I can use it to plan out my steps and my budget. This helps me save money to put towards the project, as well as find ways to save on the work and materials.

When my costs equal my savings, it's time to go to work!!

Good luck with your projects!

Wylie Kinson said...

oh, DIY and home improvement projects get me all giddy inside. I'm sadly addicted to HGTV, as anyone whose read my book knows ;) -- talk about getting inspiration from the strangest places!

Good luck with your projects!