Friday, August 24, 2007

Imma Hot Date

I did this quiz at Quiz Rocket and this is the result:



And yet I can't seem to get a date. I think this confirms that there are problems with the men around here. :o)

It's been so long since I've met a decent man so, as many of you know, I posted a profile on PlentyOfFish.com, a free dating site. I had hoped that I might meet a good man through there. I managed to date two men and neither went anywhere. One day I met a man in town, and as those of you that read this know, it went nowhere either. Ah yes... I'm a hot date! I know of some married men that think so, but that is not the kind of relationship that interests me. No, I want something much better than that.

2 comments:

zoltanb said...

POF is not the only free dating site. You can try other free dating sites as well.

Anonymous said...

Zoltan - thanks for the link. I checked it out but there was nothing in my area. Oh well. When the time is right I'll meet someone who is right. A book just came into my hands that I think will be life changing, so maybe the time to meet someone is not right yet. In a short while I may not be the same woman I am right now, haha.