Thursday, August 23, 2007

Friday's Feast - #8

Friday's Feast
A buffet for the brain!


Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Alex Trebek. He's famous, has a good voice and was born in Canada.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Cashew = Can any senior have energy walking?


Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

The 1880s. I think I would love to live in the "cowboy" days.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

Oh gosh.... there are SO many to choose from. I guess I'll choose The Eagles - Hotel California.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water is far more comfortable on my hands.




Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Fabulous Feedbacks. Your words brighten my day.

22 comments:

Becca said...

Great answers!

Anonymous said...

ooh, I love hotel CA!! Great song and great feast.

Anonymous said...

The 1880's, gee I didn't think of that!! Yahoo!!!! Mountain Dew!!!

Anonymous said...

Hotel California is an excellent song...great feast! Happy Weekend.

Eleisia said...

I enjoyed your feast. I can see you as a cow gal wrangling a bull.

Anonymous said...

love your salad!! go, girl!! :)
enjoyed your feast!

Linda said...

I could see me as Annie Oakley in the 1880. Good choice.

It's almost 2 a.m. here and I can't think straight enough to give your comment game a shot. Will try another time.

Gattina said...

In the 1880 ? Wearing a corset and long skirts being widow at least 5 times because your husbands had been shot ? Yes, why not, lol !

Anonymous said...

If my husbands had been shot it would likely be me that had shot them. I wouldn't have likely been the corset and long skirt kind of gal so much. I'd be more like the gun toting, horse riding kind. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Great feast!! I think the 1880's would be fun to go back to to! Have a great Friday!

Anonymous said...

Clever sentence for the nuts! Alex Trebek would be a good narrator.

Gill said...

Love your soup! Great feast, have a good Friday.

Sandee said...

Love your salad. Cowboys are good. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Lori said...

Awesome feast...the cowboy days would be fun too. Happy FF.

BeccA's Buzz said...

The 1880's! Girl, I got ta have me some indoor plumbing! Forget that...and all those corsets and long hot dresses and no A/C?? No thanks, I'll watch Rawhide re-runs LOLOL
Great feast!

Michelle said...

I hope you know how to use a gun and wear a cowboy hat. Then you'd be set to live in the cowboy days! :D

Enjoyed your feast!

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe on the soup and I love that song too. (I'm a music nut so I posted about everyone's songs!)

The Gal Herself said...

Liked your soup a lot. And your salad is intriguing. Do you see yourself as a cowgirl, or a schoolmarm or barmaid?

Zoooma said...

But the Eagles aren't from Canada.

Alison said...

Cashews are my favorite too! Was that sentence as difficult for you to come up with as mine was for me? happy Friday!

Marianne Arkins said...

Man, 80% of the FF folks prefer cashews. I wonder if there's some sort of research we can do into that?

Happy Friday and thanks for visiting!

Unknown said...

Great feast!
Enjoy your weekend!