Monday, August 06, 2007

Check This Out

I've been following links around from the one blog to another tonight (when I should be going to bed... sigh) and I found some cool sites:

DoshTalk is a forum for bloggers, and for bloggers who want to make money with their blogs. I joined up and posted my introduction. It's all free, so why not... I might learn a lot of good stuff there.

One link I followed from DoshTalk is called The List. It is a place where you can list your blog so others can come see it. Increases traffic to your blog. I of course signed up there too. You can join for free, or if you want to be higher on the list you can pay how ever much money you want to. Check this out and if you join it be sure to talk about it on your blog too. The more people we tell, the more people will visit there, and the more people that visit there, the more people that will visit our blogs. (or something like that... I'm getting sleeepy... verrrryyy sleeepppyyyy)

In the infamous words of my favorite comedian, Red Skelton, "Good night for now and may God bless. Good night."

No comments: