Monday, June 04, 2007

The Peace Globe Movement

This week has gotten off to a great start as people the world over get ready for the 3rd annual Dona Nobis Pacem in the Blogosphere (The Peace Globe Movement).

Mimi, at Mimi Writes, is the founder of Dona Nobis Pacem and has "everyone" making Peace Globes to post on their blogs on Wednesday, June 6th (tomorrow). I have mine posted and it will stay there long past June 6th because this is a cause I believe in with all my heart. Please visit Mimi to get a blank Peace Globe and personalize it. While you are there you can see a slide show of peoples globes.

Mo, at It's a Blog Eat Blog World, chose to "get the party going" by using the word "Peace" as the topic for this week's Manic Monday (you'll find my post on this below). Thank you, Mo, for choosing Peace this week.

I hope all of you that read this will go to Mimi's and get your Peace Globe done up and posted to your blog. Creating World Peace is a huge project, and every one of us is needed to do our part.

I love you, I bless you, I send you PEACE!

No comments: