Friday, June 15, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

Claire of Claire's Garden took this photo of Reba & I when we were all in the Kootenays recently. The three of us had a lovely walk around this beautiful park while having a great visit. It was such a wonderful day and sad to say good-bye when Claire and her friends had to leave.


I cropped this close-up out of the above photo Claire took.



I recently was out looking at some horses with a friend of mine, Bob, who is thinking of buying one of the horses we looked at. He has several horses that he's trained to drive, but he "needs" a saddle horse. On our way back from the horses we stopped to see a donkey in a field near my place. At both places we were playing with my camera. Bob took this one of me. I was leaning on a gate playing with "Jack" as I nicknamed the donkey. In the photo my one arm looks huge because it is closest to the camera... so I cropped it up tight and turned a not great photo into a not bad one.

So... IF I was to say... ummm, errr, post a profile on a dating website, which picture should I use? Or should I find a different one all together?

Cast your votes!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #3 best! :-)

But go with what YOU are comfortable with!

Travis Cody said...

I agree with Kai on both counts.

JC said...

I agree with Kai and Travis on both counts.

Anonymous said...

they are all great pictures! I like the first one though, but hey I'm a mountain girl!

Anonymous said...

Deffo no.3!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Durward Discussion said...

I like number 1 for the dog and scenery and number 2 for you because of the smile.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

I like #3 the best but then I always had a thing for women with that sultry, mischevious look. Not bad looking for a Canadian, not bad looking at all.:)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks for dropping by my MM! I like the one with you AND Reba. She's too sweet. :)