Saturday, June 16, 2007

Adendem to Photo Hunters

Well, I did it... yup, I did. I went to every single post that was linked to TNChick's blog. Yes, all 130 of them, and in fact, I got a bit confused at one point and went to some of them that I'd already been too, lol. I open about 7 or 8 sites at a time, go through them and leave a comment, then close them and open the next bunch. I think some of my comments were a bit brief near the end, haha. I'm really "bushed" and very glad there's no more "hair" to go see.

Thanks to everyone who came to my blog and left me messages for Photo Hunters this Saturday.

Today, after my post was long since up, I noticed that my rabbit has been pulling hair. When a doe is pregnant and due to give birth to her kits (yup, baby rabbits are called kits, or kittens), she pulls hair from her belly and makes a nest in her nest box. Grace Hawk is not pregnant and never has been, but occasionally has a "false pregnancy" and does the hair pulling thing. A photo of this would have worked well for Photo Hunters "hair" theme, had I seen it sooner.

This afternoon, I went to the gym and worked out on the elliptical for 35 minutes. I usually do a 3 minute warm up on the treadmill, work out on 12 weight machines, do stretches, then do the 35 minutes on the elliptical, but I haven't been feeling well the last few days, so found that what I did today way plenty. I don't think I could have done more if I tried. After the gym I "relaxed and rested up" as I drove up to the dog park where Reba and I went for a walk. It rained and we got soaked, so when we got back into the truck I took off my t-shirt and put on my hoodie so I'd be dry. It's been a good day considering I still feel like cra__, ummm.... still don't feel well. Sooo.... for tonight, in the infamous words of Buggs Bunny...

"that's all folks"


7 comments:

Gran said...

Wow... you spent a lot of time visiting each post. Thanks for stopping by mine. I appreciated your comments and your visit. Try and rest some today! :)

Patricia said...

What a very nice thing to do! I appreciated your comment at Pollywog Creek. Thanks for stopping by!

Cheryl said...

You left 130 comments, but only received 45 back? That is an interesting tidbit of a study. I often wondered how many take the time to really comment. I seem to get return comments on all, but obviously not all people are serious about returning the kindness.

Travis Cody said...

On Peace Globe Day, I was determined to visit every link on Mimi's HQ post. And I did it!

Two things I didn't know - that baby bunnies are called kits and that mama bunnies use their own hair to nest before delivering.

Hope you feel better soon!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Our Mommakitty did that once too and she got 32 comments back - hmmpht! WE do not understand either, 'cept maybe peoples just surf da other sites. Thanks fer visitin us!

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow ---- that's alotta posts to visit!!!
Sorry I didn't make it here Saturday - I got surprisingly busy at the store. (Which, bill-paying-wise, is a good thing)
cheers!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That photo hunt list is looong. Quite an accomplishment to get through it all. Thanks for stopping by my place.