Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Just Plain Weird!

Hi everyone. It is just plain weird that the link to comments is not in my Wordless Wednesday post. I don't know why that is. All the other posts have it, but not this one. In an attempt to fix it I edited it and republished, but still no Fabulous Feedbacks link. So I guess for anyone wanting to leave a comment, they can do so here or in the Scroll Down post below this one. The main thing is that you leave your comments. :o)

The fence in my Wordless Wednesday post is not mine, unfortunately. It is in a small town in the Kootenay area of British Columbia, Canada. When I was visiting that area last fall I saw this and thought it awesome, so took some shots. The town is on the bank of Kootenay Lake and the fence is make of driftwood that I assume was salvaged from the lake. What a wonderful, creative idea.


Thank you to everyone for dropping in for a visit today, and thank you for letting me know there was no link for Wordless Wednesdays Fabulous Feedbacks. Happy Day to all!!!

7 comments:

Amazing Gracie said...

That fence took some work! I like it.

My comments are messed up, too...
Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

thats an awesome fence tho. thanks for sharing it. hope you don't run into too many other problems lie that with your blog again. its so frustrating when that happens and you can't figure out why

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Well, only 'Norwegian Wood' is approved and endorsed by George Harrison, but I guess we can make a limited exception for 'Canadian Wood,' too.

Happy WW!

Travis Cody said...

That fence is a work of art.

darkfoam said...

wow, i love those kind of fences.
hope you have a great easter...

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice:
No words come to mind about that incrediable fence! I can picture something like that in front of a log cabin.
Better yet, all that is left standing of an old home-stead, overgrown with flowers everywhere. A stone fireplace, with a few steps, behind the fence.
I love discovering places like this which always leave mE wondering who, what, when and why!
Have a Happy, blessed Easter.

Barbara

Unknown said...

LOL!