Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thoughts & Catching Up

In past years I often felt like my life was being lived on a roller coaster... the awesome highs and the nasty lows. I envied my sister who seemed to be living on a merry-go-round. Then someone pointed out to me that I would be so bored living on a merry-go-round. They were right, I do tend to like the adventure in life. Now days my life does not have the extremes of the roller coaster... mostly I choose to have the happy times and find I rarely ever have those deep deep down times. I am grateful!! Some days I think I'd have to describe my life as being lived on a treadmill. It seems there is always something happening, some place I'm off and running to. Always busy! And now I see that this is due to the fact that it is what I have created for myself... just as I created the ups and downs of the roller coaster and now choose to create only ups and happy times. What we think and what we say create our lives so from now on I choose to know that there is always enough time, that I am only as busy as I want to be.

This post was getting pretty long so I decided to split it up into smaller ones to make it easier for my visitors to read. I tend to sometimes not read other people's posts when they are too long, so will post this then paste what I cut off into another... and another... well, you'll see.

No comments: