Monday, August 11, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 13°C (55.4°F) at 11:00pm

(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)


These are the temperatures for Monday August 11

MAX TEMP : 26.1
°C (78.98°F)
IN TEMP : 11.8°C (53.24°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0.2mm (0.008 inches)

I am guessing at this icon. I slept a lot today and didn't go outside, or really even look outside. Thanks to my bedroom window, I know there was sunshine today. I'm also pretty sure there were clouds, especially since there was a wee bit of rain, and I don't know how many clouds there were.

These are the temperatures for Sunday August 10

MAX TEMP : 23.4
°C (74.12°F)
IN TEMP : 9.4°C (48.92°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0.2mm (0.008 inches)

There was sunshine and cloud in Omak and though it was threatening to rain during the parade, we only got a few little drops. By the time we left around noon, there was still no rain, just sunshine and clouds. The drive home was cooler than the drive down and I made it all the way home without any rain at all. This was good as I had my luggage and groceries I bought down there in the back of my truck and it's nice they stayed dry.


These are the temperatures for Saturday August 9

MAX TEMP : 22.2
°C (71.96°F)
IN TEMP : 12.9°C (55.22°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 9.6mm (0.378 inches)

Wow, the temperatures definitely dropped since yesterday, and there was rain here too. Omak was rainy again with showers off and on most of the day, and sunshine between the showers. There was a thunder/lightening storm about 4am and we found water on the floor in the morning, it came in through the roof vent.


These are the temperatures for Friday August 8

MAX TEMP : 31.8
°C (89.24°F)
IN TEMP : 16°C (60.8°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0mm (0 inches)

On this day I was not home. I was in Omak WA, so am going totally on what the weathernetwork.com says. In Omak, it was very unsettled, sun and cloud with rainy periods off and on all day. Got fairly hot in the afternoon once the rain stopped and the sky cleared somewhat. We had to open all the windows and the roof vent in the motorhome as it was too hot in there to sleep Friday night.

These are the temperatures for Thursday August 7

MAX TEMP : 35.9
°C (96.62°F)
IN TEMP : 17.1°C (62.78°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0mm (0 inches)

I must admit that I do not really remember just what the weather was like last Thursday as I was leaving for my Omak weekend, but I do remember that there was sunshine. I think perhaps clouds too, so added an icon with a bit of cloud. Judging from the temperatures from the weathernetwork.com, I'd say it was a pretty nice day. I just remembered too that it was darn hot as I drove, and how tempted I was to stop at every one of the many lakes I drove past. They looked so inviting in the heat, and many people were swimming.



All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: