Friday, May 02, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - A


I've been coming across some pretty cool, creative 'challenges' on the net lately. Unfortunately, I just catch the tail end of these and am too late to play along. This time, though, I've found it in time. Well, almost anyway. It is a photo related challenge to do with the alphabet. It originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and started yesterday, so I'll post my A and my B today, then I'll be caught up.

Out for a drive this afternoon, with my friend Dan, we stopped in a few places for me to take photographs. One place was the little Airport in our small city. I took several photos there and have chosen to share one Airplane on the ground (a jet) and some of 2 different Airplanes coming in.


Jet Airplane, and I see some interesting Angles too.


Here it comes... Airplane on it's way in for a landing.




Another Airplane coming in low...




By the time these Airplanes were on the ground, they were out of site on the runway... safe and sound at the Airport.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the looks of the red and white one!

Minkydo said...

I love the stars on the last airplane. Neat!