Sunday, November 09, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 5°C (41°F) at 12:00am


(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)


These are the temperatures for Saturday November 8

MAX TEMP : 7.4°C (45.32°F)
MIN TEMP : 4.1°C (39.38°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 2.4 mm (0.094 inches)

Lots and lots of clouds and more rain today. Not my favorite weather, but nothing we can do about it, so must make the best of it. I have 2 choices here... I can have a 'lousy day' or I can have a good day despite of the weather. I choose to have the best day I can have.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Northamptonshire, England
Well we may be in different countries but the weather is similar! We are a little warmer at around 10 and we are experiencing sunshine and showers. We had a 'good day' the rain held off for the Remembrance Day parade and service.