Saturday, August 23, 2008

Reflections - Day 7

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Our current photo challenge is hosted by Quilly. Sunday through Saturday, the challenge is to post photos of Reflections! This has been a lot of fun. I have really enjoyed this Photo Challenge, and all the incredible photos I've seen on the blogs of other participants. Thank you Quilly.

I took these photos September 8, 2007. This is the Shuswap River, near a place called Mara, BC. As always, click on the photos for large views of them.



Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I have enjoyed looking at all of your reflections. Thanks for playing along.

Gattina said...

Again beautiful reflections ! it's a pity that the game is over !

Carver said...

Those are beautiful reflection shots. This has been a fun challenge.

Anonymous said...

Quilly - Thank You... and... You're welcome. Haha.

Gattina - Thank you!! Yes, it is... I hope you'll be joining in the Bridging The Gap challenge.

Carver - Thanks. I'm glad you like the photos. Hope to see you for Bridging The Gap!