Friday, August 22, 2008

Reflections - Day 6

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Our current photo challenge is hosted by Quilly. Sunday through Saturday, the challenge is to post photos of Reflections!

Remember, if you want to see larger views, just click on the photo.




I took these photos in October 2005. They are on the river near my mother's home. It's very beautiful there and they have a special River Walk, sidewalks along the river for people to enjoy walks through a scenic area.

Just one Reflections day to go. YIKES!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother lives in beautiful country, Alice. These reflections are great.

Suzanne said...

Your photos are all so clear and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i just love those pictures...thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Berkshires in Western Massachusetts where my wife is from.

Dragonstar said...

Such beautiful reflections, and beautiful country.

Amber Star said...

I got all excited for a few minutes because I thought it was starting to turn fall where you are, but I see these are from 2005 :)

Minkydo said...

Everyone is posting such peaceful pictures for SWF. Lovely! Thanks.

SkyWatch Friday