Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quote of the Day





Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. --Confucius


Inspiration of the Day:
"Around 5:30pm, I was on the bus one day and everybody on the bus was quiet. People had just gotten off from work, students had just finished their last class and everybody was a little tired from a long day. I was just looking outside of the window without any specific thought in my mind. It was the same view I have seen many times before, people hurrying home. In front of me, there was a guy sitting in the seat who didn't look too clean. As he was looking out of the window, the guy suddenly turned to me and pointed at something outside. "Hey, look buddy, look." He had a big smile on his face." So begins this real-life story of how an everyday moment is turned into an extra-ordinary experience by a generous stranger. [ more ]

Be The Change:
Take time today to see and share the beauty of the world around you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! I had one heck of a great day, too, and was so busy I still haven't answered my Wednesday comments!