Monday, May 05, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 10°C (50°F) at 11:00pm

(0°C = 32°F)

These are the temperatures for May 5


MAX TEMP : 20.5°C (68.9°F)
MIN TEMP : 8.4°C (47.12°F)

For the most part, it was a cloudy day today, tho the sun did break through in the afternoon.

I admit I didn't go outside today and accomplished nothing inside either. It was a wasted day, and I missed the opportunity to do a lot of stuff in the yard, enjoying the spring weather. I was in a lot of pain, so spent a lot of the day in bed. Unfortunately, I couldn't even deal with getting dressed and going out to my Toastmasters meeting tonight. You know I'm 'bad' when I miss Toastmasters or anything to do with my church. Oh well, this too shall pass.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Some people believe in using diet pills to loose weight, and some don't believe in that approach. Whatever your beliefs are, you may be interested in reading this article about Phentermine.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

No comments: