Friday, May 30, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 14°C (57.2°F) at 11:00pm

(0°C = 32°F) (1 inch = 25.4 millimeter)

These are the temperatures for May 30

MAX TEMP : 27.4°C (81.32°F)
MIN TEMP : 7.4°C (45.32°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0mm (0 inches)


Lots of sunshine today. Some white puffy clouds in the bright blue sky, but they didn't get in the way of the sun. I took a drive to the town to the East of here, to pick up some chain link fencing I got free off Freecycle. It was a wonderful day for a drive and I enjoyed it to the fullest. I miss going for drives like I used to do.

These are the temperatures for May 29

MAX TEMP : 26°C (78.8°F)
MIN TEMP : 10.8°C (51.44°F)
PRECIP ACCUMULATION : 0mm (0 inches)

A fair bit of cloud, but still lots of sun and blue sky. A visit to my Toastmaster mentor, sitting out in her yard, there was lots of sun to get into my eyes, haha.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have one of those wonderful new TVs that I would love to have, you may be wanting a
tv wall mount for it. I know I would.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: