Monday, March 08, 2010

Reba - Don't Give Up Hope

Hi All... fire up your netbooks and read the (hopefully good) news!!

Thank you so very much to all who have sent Reba & I such kind words regarding my last post.

My friend Wendy gave me Carol's phone number. Carol does Muscle Testing and works with Essential Oils and Colloidal Silver. I took Reba to see her last Friday afternoon & she did some Muscle Testing and said she doesn't think it's cancer, that she thinks it's infection. She said "Tangerine Oil for the inflammation, then Colloidal Silver every morning." Together we put the Tangerine Oil on right then, first I tried holding Reba but she would not allow Carol near her foot, so Carol held her & she let me put the oil on, gently touching the open sore area with the oil on a Q-Tip. She had lots of her old energy back that day so was a handful, lol.

It's really hard to tell for sure, but I think it's getting a little bit better. Reba doesn't like it when I put the Colloidal Silver on her toe but we get it done every morning anyway. I put it into a syringe and just squirt it onto the raw flesh. It's still raw & open, though doesn't seem to be oozing like it was before.

I am still giving Reba some Asprin most days, though not as much as I was before. She is still limping and favoring the sore foot, though doesn't seem to be in as much pain now as she was. I was thinking I needed to put her down and was hoping I could dig her grave soon, that the ground would be thawed out enough. I wanted it to be over as soon as possible so she wouldn't have to suffer. Now, I think she just might pull through all of this!!! I sure am hopeful anyway and know there are people praying for her recovery as well as the physical work I am doing with the 'alternate' treatment.

I am now very interested in learning more about Muscle Testing and using Essential Oils & Colloidal Silver for myself and my animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just wonderful news Alice. I'm so happy for you. Why don't you take her to another Vet and get another opinion? But if what you are using seems to be working that's great. I send my aloha and sunshine to you and Reba.