Monday, August 04, 2008

Ruby Tuesday


Welcome to this week's Ruby Tuesday, hosted my Mary the Teach at Work Of The Poet. This is my second time playing along. It's fun, and amazing how many things I notice now while I drive around, that are red. I'm sure some people wonder "why is that woman taking picture of that?" Haha. Some might think I'm crazy, and some might assume I'm a very talented and creative photographer. I won't say which is right, haha.

Anyway, this time of year, one of the red things we see are cherries. Mmmm, cherries. What I am sharing with you this week is "cherry", for sure, haha.




No, it's not mine. I don't know who's it is. It was just sitting there, right in front of my camera lens.

Have a must happy week, everyone!!



Do you have a friend or family member who is going to have a baby? I mean, who doesn't? Why give the normal same old type of gift when you can give unique baby gifts?



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice - How nice that the red car was there, just waiting to be your Ruby Tuesday post! ;-}

chrome3d said...

That´s a fine Chevrolet. Thanks!

Minkydo said...

I want that car :) Nice pictures!

Gattina said...

Somebody must have known that you participate in this meme today, lol !

Tink *~*~* said...

I think that car is older than me - and trust me when I say there are not too many things I can say that about! :D LOL

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Dianne said...

I love how you said it was right there in front of your camera lens.

I adore old cars

and that one sure is a cherry :)

Anonymous said...

How considerate of the car to park in front of your camera!

(I wish I had that car and it's owner had something s/he liked even more.)

Raven said...

Cool car. Great Ruby Tuesday post. Gorgeous photo for photo hunters down below too. And I hope you find Rob Bob Sweetums and that he is well and dreaming of you too.